There are some days, or in my case week, that feels like everything is against you. It sucks, but it happens to all of us. With that said, how do we pick ourselves up and move on? Granted, I'm not talking about personal tragedies, like the lose of a love one or breakups, etc.; but rather when life and work seems to build a giant wall of yuck.
The lame answer is...KEEP GOING. Disappointing advice, I know...
Life isn't perfect, but wouldn't it be great if it was? Here are a few things I've found this week, and hopefully they will help you make it to Friday. Granted, if you have the courage, quit that terrible job, sale all your possessions and go travel the world! This is a major dream of mine, but I haven't gotten the courage to do it yet...Anyone want to go?
- For all you font obsessed out there, this font pack is pretty sweet and VERY affordable!
- Can we talk about these How to Be a Boss quotes? I love me some real life knowledge. Not that Pinterest feel good stuff. Yes, I have a whole board of them... Plus Liz Lemon!
- Cut paper is my new favorite thing! Check out these amazing designs on Colossal. #artgoals
- The mantis (5:38) is my favorite! I love watching videos like this when I've had a rough day. Animals are just too funny and too cute.
- Does anyone subscribe to Sketch Box? I've been thinking about subscribing to something like this, but I'm not super convinced on any one of them.
- I'm a HUGE fan of National Geographic and I love my monthly subscription. Plus it's only $12 people! It's so affordable!
- I am loving "Change Your Mind: 57 ways to unlock your creative self"
- If you didn't know, I'm on YouTube. I do art and makeup there. If you are interested, check it out.